Sunday, May 30, 2010

Coastal Chic Dining Room

I was looking at HGTV's Rate My Space this morning (what's new?) and came across this great dining room that is an eclectic blend of rustic modern, glamour, and coastal casual. Go HERE to rate her space.

I like the grey wicker chairs mixed with the host/hostess chairs that are different with loose slip covers.

If you want to read a great blog write up about grey wicker chairs, check out Cote de Texas's article No More Granny Wicker!



Curtains are fabulous and I wish I knew where she got them!



The owner wasn't utilizing her living room so changed it into a dining room. And why not? If you like to entertain and rarely use the living room, why not change it around a little? It works well here and gives her the space to seat 8 comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment